Picture Gallery icon

Picture Gallery

Federated Church, Edgartown, Massachusetts


Martha's Vineyard Museum

zoom icon

About this artifact

This meeting house was built in 1828, on the corner of South Summer and Cooke streets. Inside are enough box pews to seat 400 people, and a beautiful chandelier which originally burned whale oil.

Width: 9 1/2" Length: 5 1/2"

JavaScript required access all features of this site. Use Browser Back to return.